Friday, September 2, 2011

17) Corn Cob Printing



I love corn in August and we frequently eat it for dinner in the summer, but nobody at our house actually like it on the cob so we always cut it off. Tonight while I was cutting the corn off I admired the textures and patterns of the cob and it got me thinking. So after dinner I put some paint out on plates and we took the corn cobs and rolled then in the paint and then onto the paper. The cobs made a great pattern on the paper and the Bee loved experimenting with different ways to print with the cobs. She quickly discovered that you could use the end of the cobs to print shapes and roll the cobs to print textures and had a great time doing both.



3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning..your approach inspires me a lot..thumbs up for our creative skills....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Information! I personally really appreciate your article. This is a great website. I will make sure that I stop back again. These are some really great tips! Another important note is to make sure you give completely specific instructions to your cleaning staffs.

    Thanks,บาคาร่า ออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete