Thursday, September 6, 2012

62) Car Painting



We have done some car painting before and I have even written about it on this blog before, but this week the Bee starts preschool 5 morning a week. Which means a few mornings a week it will just be me and the Bean. I am excited to have some time with just her but also trying to plan some fun activities  that she will enjoy all be herself. The other day while her big sister was playing with an art kit she got for her birthday, the Bean asked to paint. After a few minutes she started to loose interest, so I busted out a bunch of our little hot wheels type cars for her to run through the paint and drive around the paper. She had a great time with this, lining the cars up and racing them around the paper. I have a feeling this will be one of those things we spend some of our mornings on.





5 comments:

  1. This is one of those activities that keeps popping up all over the internet, and yet, somehow, I still haven't done it with my son. He would love it! I need to make it happen soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am impressed by your lovely post which i were really looking for. you possess lots of understanding on this subject.
    トヨタ車買取

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! Kids are great and the drawing looks nice actually. I wonder we could do stuff like as well.
    tyres Crewe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations guys, quality information you have given!!!car repair harrisonburg va

    ReplyDelete