One day in the Spring I picked the Bee up from pre-school and she talked the whole way home about rockamole. She told me all about how she had made it at school and how they had gotten to eat it. Every time she called it rockamole, and it was one of those moments were I hesitated to correct her because I loved that she was calling it rockamole. Ever since then we have been all about making rockamole at our house. It is a perfect, easy dish for little kids to make, tastes delicious and is really good for you. So it is something I am always happy to have for a snack, lunch or dinner.
Here is our rockamole recipe:
- Half and pit 3 large avocados
- Scoop the green avocado into a bowl
- Squeeze the juice of half a lemon over the avocado
- Season with a little salt, pepper and garlic powder
- Mix with a fork until it is the consistency you like (we usually leave it a little chunky)
- Then eat! We most often dip carrots and tortilla chips but sometimes have it with tacos, quesadillas or chili. Either way it is delicious!