Tuesday, December 20, 2011

69) Gift Labels





We have now entered the wrapping stage of the holiday season at our house. This stage is always made more complicated by the fact that it is not something The Bee and The Bean can really help with. So to involve them a little more I put them in charge of our gift labels. I gave them each a page of adhesive address labels, like the kind you would use in your printer. I then put out some star stamps and some red paint for The Bean and a gold stamp pad for The Bee. They both stamped all over the papers. Once they were dry I used a black sharpie to write To: and From:. The ideas for the wrapping and beautiful tinfoil ribbon came from a great tutorial I saw today via C.R.A.F.T.

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea for the winter days and with Christmas coming up get the children involved making gift labels or just get the children any time of the year making gift labels.

    ReplyDelete