Monday, March 18, 2013

41) Spring Break


Things have been a little quiet here on the blog for the last week because we have been on spring break! The girls had off of preschool so we took some field trips and made lots of stuff, all of which I hope to share here soon. We even had a few spring like days to play outside.
I also took a spring break from the writing here to catch up a little over in the shop. I was super excited to celebrate my 100th sale in the shop last week! When I first opened I never dreamed that I would have 100 sales! So I just wanted to thank everyone who has helped and supported me both here and in real life! I feel very lucky to have so many supportive friends and family! 
I am happy to have had a little breather and time with the girls, but I am excited to get back to sharing what we have been up to here! Do you have a Spring Break? What do you do?

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, your 100th sale! Congratulations! That's really exciting! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete