Friday, March 1, 2013

77) Walk in Someone Else's Shoes


Lately the Bean has been spending a lot of time in my closet. She really could spend forever in there, taking out different shoes, trying them on, walking around and then going back for another pair. She is amazingly good at walking in shoes that are about 10 sizes to big for her. She somehow even walks around in high heels without tripping, something I will admit I have only mastered in recent years. She loves figuring out the different buckles and clasps of the shoes. Then once she has the shoes on she tells me about who she is in the shoes. Sometimes she is a person we know, sometimes she is a made up character but every time I think how funny it is that she is literally and figuratively walking in someone else's shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment