Tuesday, November 20, 2012

34) Home Movies



 Recently I have been cleaning out my computer a bit and I came across a whole bunch of old movies of the girls, dating back since they were born. Most of them are pretty short, 1-2 minutes and most of them are just everyday things, playing on the floor, taking a bath, eating dinner. Things that in the moment seemed unremarkable, but looking back on them are so wonderful! Those everyday moments are the ones that I had forgotten. Seeing the girls so little, seeing our old house, our old bedspread, so many things that I had forgotten about. As time has gone on I have gotten out of the habit of shooting these short little videos but after seeing them again, it is a habit I definitely want to get back into. Above is one of my favorite videos, of the Bee at around 7 months, sitting on our bed, after bath and just before bedtime. The video is short just 1 minute but it cracks me up every time.






No comments:

Post a Comment