Friday, October 7, 2011

35) Apple Print Wrapping Paper








We got this huge piece of brown paper in our last box from Amazon and it just seemed perfect for making into wrapping paper. I have been wanting to do some Fall apple printing so these two just seemed like a perfect match. The other afternoon, I took the paper out back and stretched it out in our backyard, pinning down each end so it didn't blow away. I then took a large apple from our kitchen and cut it in half. I let the girls select the colors, the Bee selected white and the Bean picked red. After pouring the paint onto plastic plates, I showed the girls how to dip the apples into the paint and press it down to create a print.
The Bee took off stamping all up and down the long paper. The Bean did a little stamping but mostly just enjoyed getting messy! Our finished paper looks awesome and I can't wait to wrap our first present with it.

6 comments:

  1. This is a great idea! When I worked in childcare we would make apple prints on paper but I love it as wrapping paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love it if you would link up some of your great ideas on my new Monstrously Creative link party! I'm featuring some great ideas this week, and yours could be next! Come join the party!
    Mandi at BBM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buy commercial playground equipment and enhance your children's mental abilities.
    commercial playground equipment

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Such an amazing and helpful post this is. I really really love it. It's so good and so awesome.
    Armored motorcycle hoodie
    Motorcycle Cargo Pants.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too.
    Kevlar motorcycle gloves
    Kevlar motorcycle shirts.

    ReplyDelete