Sunday, December 25, 2011

72) 30 things To Do With Cardboard

My back porch is currently a maze of cardboard and it's not even Christmas! So I am starting to think about what we can do with all this cardboard. I am sure some of you have a similar situation so I figured I would share some cardboard ideas. The first 15 are ones from our blog. The next 15 are ones I found around the web that I can't wait to try!

1) DIY Castanets
2) Sculpture Letter
3) DIY Texture Combs for Painting
4) Recycling Bin Robot
5) Make Your Own Stamps
6) Cardboard Box Lite Bright
7) Juice Box Stacking Blocks
8) Texture Printing
9) Rain Stick
10) Cardboard Mailbox
11) Cardboard Connectagons
12) 6 Bean Bag Games
13) Play with a Box
14) Squirt and Roll Painting
15) Build a House Magnets

More Cardboard Links:
ikat is a blog that is my complete cardboard inspiration! anything you want to know about making awesome stuff out of cardboard, including this post: How to Work With Cardboard

What Can you Make From Cardboard and What Can you Make From a Cardboard Box both great lists from the Crafty Crow

Cardboard Guitars that you can really play from Make It and Love It

How to Make a Cardboard Box Car from Parenting

32 Things to Make From a Cardboard Box from Tip Junkie 

Cardboard Cell Phone from Make and Takes

Cardboard Loom Weaving from Montessori World

24 Cardboard Box ideas from Tinkerlab's Cardboard Box Challenge

Cardboard Tree House from Disney Family Fun

Beautiful Cardboard Playhouse from El Hada De Papel

Ball Ramp from A Happy Wanderer

Cardboard City from Whip Up

Cardboard Castle from lilla a Design

1 comment:

  1. It was a very good post indeed. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it in my lunch time. Will surely come and visit this blog more often. Thanks for sharing. Tenorshare ReiBoot Crack

    ReplyDelete