Sunday, May 6, 2012

12) Inspiration: Clouds


Clouds have been a recent fascination in our house, so I thought this week I would find some cloud inspirations!

Stuff to Make: I think the Bee would love this Cloud Mobile from Oh Craft in her room! And we would all love these Cloud Marshmallows from Little Lovely

Things to Do: Take cloud photos! This gallery display of cloud photos looks so cool and the kids could take all the photos. We have seen this fun Cloud in A Bottle experiment at the Science Center but I would like to give it a shot at home.

Books to Read: Always one of my favorites It Looked Like Spilt Milk by Charles G Shaw



2 comments:

  1. Clouds are always so fun!
    We always look at clouds and imagine.
    My father takes cloud photos...it is his hobby!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melissa! What a cool hobby! I never thought of taking pictures of clouds before writing this post, but they are so interesting and constantly changing I can see why photographing them would be so fun!

      Delete