Friday, January 3, 2014

164) Snow Ice Cream




Over the last few years I have seen a lot of recipes for snow ice cream on the Internet. I always want to try them but we honestly haven't had a lot of snow. This winter we have finally had some. The girls and I were excited to give the recipe a shot. I started by taking a large bowl and placing it outside on our steps soon after the snow started. A few hours later we had a good bowl full of snow. We brought the snow in and added one can of sweetened condensed milk and a little vanilla. That was it, so simple that the girls really did all the work. They loved mixing everything together and they especially loved eating it.  I think next time we will add a little chocolate syrup to make it even more decadent, because really isn't that what snow days are for.



1 comment: