Saturday, November 19, 2011

20) Play Computer

While cleaning up this week I discovered an old and long forgotten computer keyboard. I pulled it out, laid it on the table and within moments both the Bee and Bean were excitedly typing away. To make the keyboard a little more exciting I found a piece of cardboard and propped it up with a cardboard strip to make a computer screen. It is funny that this new toy appeals to both girls but for very different reasons. The Bean enjoys pressing the buttons and hearing the clicking noise of the keys. The Bee however likes to work on the computer like a grown-up. This afternoon I came in to find her sitting at the table in front of her computer. When I asked her what she was working on she told me she was video chatting with her friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment